What I ate on 7/10/10

Last night was the first time I didn't act exemplary on my "diet." I was so hungry that I decided to eat a normal-sized meal for me (two frozen beef and bean burritos) and have a small cup of ice cream afterward. It was nice to be full enough not think about food for a little while.

I don't really know where I'm going with this eating different. I'm in a healthy BMI so I can't say I'm unhealthy. I just want to look like I used to look when I weighed 128. That's all! I was 128 less than a year ago and want to go back to that. And I'm going to see if I can do it.

I started listening to a book last night, The Weight-Loss Diaries by Courtney Rubin. It's interesting. I can see her madness and I want to avoid that in myself. I don't want to go crazy starving and binging.

No comments: