What do you do when your best days are behind you?

I have to pack. I have to pull the suitcase out from under the bed and put it on top of the bed and start putting things into it. I dropped off some laundry today and will pick it up tomorrow after one o'clock. The white chick was working at the laundromat today. Every now and then there are a couple white chicks who work there. I assume they're the owner. They always want to know if I want to pay in advance. When I do that, no one cancels it out of the computer and it's left there forever until another white chick is there to cancel it out. It's frustrating. Poor me!

I went to the library today and got a book on Truman Capote written/put together by George Plimpton. Father of Martha Plimpton who I had a big resentment against because she was banging River Phoenix that hot piece of ass. May he rest in peace.

What do you do when your best days are behind you? What's the second act? Do you devote yourself to your pottery? I guess you go to Africa and get photographed with starving orphans. That's what I'd do. I'd just travel and live in other countries if I had tons of dough.

No comments: