911 Is a Joke In Your Town

911 is a joke in your town. I love this Public Enemy song. Get up and get down. This is a good album with some real stand-out tracks.

I went through some CL listings. Man, just searching for a job is depressing as fuck. Ugh. It makes me want to dive into bed and pull the covers over my head. What the hell am I doing with my life? Where am I going? Bleah!

I put my hair in french braids. I haven't done that in awhile. My hair is rarely long enough anymore to do it. The long hair with blunt-cut bangs seems to be in these days. It's like the silk spectre in The Watchmen movie.

Subways stations have the new lighted boards up telling you when the next train's gonna come. In the olden days, we just wondered! :) They should put the signs outside the stations so you know when you have to run or not: not inside the stations when you've already paid your fare and are trapped.

Butterbeans and Susie are silly. I have two of their CDs and all of their songs sound exactly alike. Although I do like them. I had a cassette tape of Bessie Smith and I wore that fucker out.

No comments: