4/27/2016

Melanie and I had a good morning. I picked her up after I dropped off Anna. We went in her car to the Lidl which was right next to a McDonald's with a play area. I must make a mental note for the future!!
The Lidl was fun. I didn't know what to expect. It's German so therefore better than anything Italian in my eyes. I bought a bunch of stuff and didn't end up spending a lot, either. First, though, we went to coffee. There was a cafe and I'm always up for a cup but now I'm a little awake. Anna is awake in her crib these days. It's impossible to get her to sleep and then it's impossible to get her to wake up. Yesterday afternoon, she didn't go to sleep until 3:00 and then I ended up waking her up at 4:00 pm. I ended up just skyping with mom and dad in the living room. I was nervous about Anna going to sleep at her usual time, but it wasn't a problem. I put her in her room with some stories on repeat and she loved that.
Finally I got her to sleep at 2:00 pm. It's cold around here. It's sunny and bright but the wind is strong and cold. It's rattling the shutters. Giovanni is going to the states on Saturday morning. He says it's like a holiday for me.

No comments: