How do you make a whore moan?

Ugh. I haven't written in awhile. I've been working every day. Haven't run for awhile and put on a few pounds. I had a bad period. It was two weeks late and when it showed I got water bloat and bad skin. One day, I was alternately livid and then to the point of tears. Hormones. How do you make a whore moan?

I got up a couple pounds and now am back down a bit. Man, I thought I'd go up forever. It kind of freaked me out and I got kind of down about it. "Is this the way I live now?" I thought. "Constantly hungry in order to fit into a pair of jeans?" It made me sad. It's not a daily reprieve with me. I'm hungry about 75% of the time. I'm only not hungry when I'm running at the track or about an hour after I eat. Then, the second hour, I'm okay but could definately eat. The last hour before I eat I'm always checking the clock. I've learned how to do other things, though.

Last night, I just looked at recipes for longer than I should. I need to stop doing that. It's just a waste of time. I made tandoori chicken and I don't think I broiled it long enough. Yesterday, I warmed some up in the microwave. It was still a little pink in the middle (which doesn't make sense considering I nuked it for three minutes and that should cook any chicken really). I made some pearl barley and that stuff is the shiznet. I'm a Pearl Barley woman from now on. It has fewer calories than rice and it has a nice mouth feel. I think it's more nutritious, too. Well, according to online. I may have to do some more research.

No more Capri bakery, though.

I dunno. I'm doing a couple different things in front of the computer now. I'm feeding 18 discs of Oh The Glory of It All by Wilsey into the computer. Mom enjoyed it. We'll see. It may be a San Francisco thing. I know it was a very popular book when it came out. And it's read by my favorite (sarcasm) Scott Brick. Another 18 discs of a sarcastic tone. *sigh* Oh well, I don't hate him. He does a good job.

Don't know what I'll have for breakfast. I have so many options. Food I really need to be eating. I need to make some beef burritos with that beef I've been freezing and thawing and freezing and thawing. I just buy too much food for one person. It really is cheaper to cook for yourself--unless you're going to eat it all immediately. Then, it's a waste if it gives you food poisoning or you're going to just throw it out. No rest for the weary in this house.

Landlady will be home to accept Fedex packages tomorrow. Client is sending me a Fedex package but I'm going to be working in the city tomorrow...

Mom just called. Sister is home and I spoke with her, too. She says mom's doing a lot of things one-handed (because of her surgery on the 1st). I love mom. I love my sister! I hope it lasts forever!  We discussed me coming out for Birthdays. Mine's on Easter this year so we could have a big Easter meal. Maybe I'll try my hand at Beef Wellington. I could just buy the pastry dough. I don't have to roll it out.

Sister's doing her taxes. I think I'm going to work on my own today. I played a little bit with Lightroom last night. I need to get better at batch work. When I get done here, I'm going to go back to that website hipchunk? and look at flights to SF. Just a short trip. I said I'd be out in the Spring. I think there was some new-year's resolution to go to SF three times a year instead of two. Yep, every 4 months or so sounds about right. I just keep making other trips. This year it's to the UK where I'll see mom and dad.

No comments: